Do you like luxury designer items but also get excited when you find super cute pieces at Target, H&M, or Forever 21? Well, if so, you are just like me, a Hi-Low fashionista. While you may see designer pieces appear on my feed from time to time, the secret is……I rarely buy things full price. That’s right people, I am a bargain shopper. Some of my favorite places to catch designer sales are Gilt, Saks Off Fifth, and Rue La La.
Here are a few tips to successfully bargain shop:
1. Make a wish list: When designers release their new collection, start a list of your must haves. Then you wait…
2. Frequently Check for Sales: Subscribe to email list or alerts for all sale information for your favorite designer retail shops
3. Set a budget: In an ideal world I would have an infinite amount of money. But, the way my reality is set up….lol. I never spend more than what I have allotted per quarter on investment pieces.
4. When you find a perfect deal, GET IT: If you have fell in love with a piece and it finally hits the sale rack for more than 20% off you should grab it before it’s gone.
5. Get to know a sales rep: It’s great to know a person that works at your favorite luxury store that can send you pictures of the items you want when they hit the sale rack. These sales are not a game. You must be ready! lol
What do you think about my Hi-Low style look?
See links to the items from my looks at the bottom.